Zesty Crab and Artichoke DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Crab and artichokes along with green pepper, roasted red peppers, green onion and seasonings.
Category: Hot dips
Prep Time: 25 min(s)
Cook Time: 35 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: swilliamson
Posted On: Mar 10, 2016
Number of Servings:
- 1 - large green pepper chopped
- 2 cans - 14 oz. artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cups - mayonnaise
- 1 cups - plain yogurt
- 2/3 cups - grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cups - thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 cups - bottled roasted sweet red peppers drained and chopped
- 5 teaspoons - lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons - Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons - celery seeds
- 1 pounds - lump crabmeat (OR two 6 oz. cans crab meat) picked over and flaked
Coat a skillet with nonstick spray; add the green peppers and cook, stirring, over medium heat for 3 minutes or until tender. Let cool 'til room temperature.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-x-8-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl combine all ingredients except crab meat. Mix well, then add the crab meat and mix gently. Spoon into baking pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and bubbly.