Zatziki Sauce Yogurt and Cucumber DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Greek yogurt dip for dipping vegetables and crackers.
Prep Time: 615 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Private
Posted By: deniserf
Posted On: Jul 20, 2022
Number of Servings:
- 1 containers - 16 oz. low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 - cucumber, peeled, seeded and grated
- 1 tablespoons - chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoons - fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves - garlic, minced
- - salt and ground black pepper, to taste
Line a colander with two layers of cheesecloth and place it over a bowl. Place yogurt on the cheesecloth and cover the colander with plastic wrap. Allow yogurt to drain, 8 hours to overnight.
Place grated cucumber in a fine mesh strainer; allow to drain 1 to 2 hours.
Mix yogurt, cucumber, dill, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Refrigerate for flavors to blend, at least 2 hours.