Watergate SaladTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Creamy holiday salad made with pistachio pudding, crushed pineapple, marshmallows and pecans topped off with whipped cream.
Prep Time: 75 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: MarySue
Posted On: May 09, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 2 packages - 4-serving size Jell-O Pistachio flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cans - 20 oz. crushed pineapple in juice undrained
- 2 cups - jet-puffed miniature marshmallows
- 1 cups - chopped Planters pecans
- 1 tubs - 8 oz. Cool Whip whipped topping thawed, about 3 cups
Mix dry pudding mix, pineapple, marshmallows and pecans in large bowl until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping; cover.
Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish with additional Cool Whip whipped topping and chopped pecans, if desired.