Vanilla Thrilla! Frappuccino Blended Coffee Drink (100 Calories)Tell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Low calorie variation of a Starbucks drink
Prep Time: 5 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: colieskitchen
Posted On: Jul 18, 2014
Number of Servings:
- 5 ounces - light vanilla soymilk I used fat free milk
- 3 teaspoons - Fat Free French Vanilla Coffee-mate powder dissolved in 1 oz. warm water
- 1 teaspoons - instant coffee flat tsp
- 1 ounces - Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 2 packages - Splenda
- 1 cups - Ice crushed
- 2 tablespoons - Fat Free Reddi-whip I used Cool whip free
1) Place all of the ingredients in blender, except for the Reddi-wip.
2) Blend on high speed until well blended.
3) Pour into a tall glass, and finish off with whipped topping.