Ultimate 7 Layer DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Layered Mexican dip made with refried beans, sour cream, salsa, lettuce, cheese, and olives; serve with chips or crackers.
Category: Cold Dips
Prep Time: 190 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: MarySue
Posted On: May 10, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 1 cans - 16 oz. Taco Bell Home Originals refried beans
- 1 tablespoons - Taco Bell Home Originals taco seasoning mix
- 1 cups - Breakstone's or Knudsen sour cream
- 1 cups - Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n' chunky salsa
- 1 cups - shredded lettuce
- 1 cups - Kraft Mexican style shredded cheese
- 1/2 cups - sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons - sliced pitted ripe olives
- - Ritz chips original or Wheat Thins baked snack crackers
Mix beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate or serving dish.
Layer all remaining ingredients except chips over top of bean mixture; cover. Refrigerate 3 hours or until chilled.
Serve with chips or crackers.