Turkey Lettuce WrapsTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Asian seasoned ground turkey served in lettuce leaves for an easy healthy meal or appetizer any night of the week.
Category: Main Dish
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Serving Size: 2 lettuce cups + ¼ cup turkey mixture each • Calories: 162 • Fat: 4.3 g • Saturated Fat: 0.8 g • Carbs: 7.8 g • Fiber: 0.9 g • Protein: 23.5 g • Sugars: 3.4 g • WW Freestyle Points: 2
Posted By: PreDiabeticSupport
Posted On: Aug 02, 2018
Number of Servings:
- 1 1/4 pounds - fat-free lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoons - olive oil
- 1 cloves - garlic minced
- 4 - green onions thinly sliced
- 1 cans - (8 oz) sliced water chestnuts drained, chopped
- 3 tablespoons - hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons - low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons - rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons - roasted red chili paste
- 12 leaves - Boston lettuce
- 1/8 teaspoons - ground ginger
- - pinch of salt
Heat olive oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey, garlic and ginger and cook for about 6 minutes or 'til turkey is browned; stir well to crumble.
Combine turkey mixture with onions and water chestnuts; stir well and set aside.
Meanwhile, whisk together the hoisin, soy sauce, rice vinegar and chili paste in a small bowl. Drizzle over the turkey mixture and toss until completely coated.
To serve, dish about 1/4 cup turkey mixture into each lettuce leaf and enjoy!