Tuna SandoTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 5
Tuna Mayo sandwiches are world famous and everyone’s favorite in Japan. A Japanese-style tuna sandwich is very simple and easy to make, but tasty! If you like, add cut onions, which should be soaked in water for about 5 minutes. A perfect recipe for a busy morning when you would like to have an additional taste on your morning Shokupan!
Prep Time: 5 min(s)
Cook Time: 5 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Suzuyapatisserielv
Posted On: Oct 03, 2022
Number of Servings:
1. Get Shokupan from Suzuya which already cut into slices. Cut the crust off and leave only the white area.
2. Spread the butter on both slices of bread.
3. Mix Tuna (tuna can), mayonnaise, and some salt and black paper.
4. Spread mixed ingredients on one slice of buttered Shokupan.
5. Cut the Shokupan in half and your Tuna Sando is ready to serve!