Tomato Parmesan Mini QuichesTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Mini quiches with tomatoes, green onion, ham and cheese; make these ahead and freeze to have on hand for quick breakfasts later.
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 20 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Breakfast/Brunch Kid-Friendly Quick & Easy Make-Ahead Freezer Meal
These mini quiches will freeze perfectly. Reheat in the microwave on high for 1 ½ - 2 min from frozen. Delicious!
Posted By: PlantingSeeds
Posted On: Sep 22, 2021
Number of Servings:
- 12 - 4-inch round thin slices of low sodium cooked ham (prepackaged)
- 1 1/2 cups - chopped roma tomatoes (or any tomatoes you have on hand)
- 1/2 cups - thinly sliced green onion OR green or red pepper
- 1 teaspoons - dried basil (or similar Italian seasoning)
- 1/4 teaspoons - black pepper
- 2/3 cups - Parmesan cheese
- - shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 - eggs lightly beaten with a fork
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat twelve 2 ½ - inch muffin cups in a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray (Do not use paper cups … just the bare metal!).
2. Line each muffin cup with one slice of ham. Press down and around the sides to form a “cup”.
3. Divide the tomatoes and green onions and/or peppers between the 12 cups. Season with basil and pepper to taste. Top with the Parmesan cheese. Divide the beaten egg mixture between the 12 cups. Top with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
Cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes. Remove quiches from the muffin tin. Serve warm.
Note: These mini quiches will freeze perfectly. Reheat in the microwave on high for 1 ½ - 2 min from frozen. Delicious!