Tilapia with Tomatoes, Black Olives and CornTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
White wine sauce is prepared first, then tilapia is simmered in sauce until cooked through.
Category: Fish or seafood
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 20 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Per serving (4 ounce fillet with 1 cup sauce): 318 cal, 10.3 g fat, 26.5 g pro, 25.4 g carb, 3.4 g fiber, 473 mg sodium, 57 mg chol.
Posted By: mcarr
Posted On: Dec 02, 2015
Number of Servings:
- 1 1/2 cups - frozen corn (thawed) OR canned or fresh from 3 ears
- 4 - tilapia fillets (4 oz. each)
- 4 cloves - garlic thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons - olive oil
- 2 cans - diced tomatoes, 14.5 oz. each with juice
- 3/4 cups - dry white wine
- 12 - pitted kalamata olives sliced
1. Cook garlic in 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a large lidded skillet over medium heat, stirring until pale golden, about 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, white wine, olives and corn. Simmer sauce until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
2. Put fish in skillet on top of sauce, spooning a little sauce over top of fish, and cook, covered, just until fish is cooked through, 7-8 minutes.
3. Drizzle fish with remaining oil before serving.