Sweet & Spicy BBQ SauceTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
A sweet and spicy BBQ sauce you can make quickly that is perfect for BBQ chicken, beef and pork.
Bullseye BBQ Sauce
Category: Sauces and marinades
Prep Time: 5 min(s)
Cook Time: 12 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
If you prefer a spicier sauce reduce the amount of BBQ sauce.
Posted By: Michael
Posted On: May 20, 2019
Number of Servings:
- 1 liters - Bullseye Texas Bold BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cups - Frank's Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 cups - Apple Juice
- 3 tablespoons - Liquid Honey
- 1 tablespoons - French's Deli Mustard
- 1 tablespoons - Italian Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons - Minced Garlic
- 2 tablespoons - Montreal Steak Spice
- 1/2 tablespoons - Ground Black Pepper
Mix all ingredients together in a small pot. Bring to boil over medium high heat stir occasionally, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes continue to occasionally stir.