Super Easy and Quick Black Bean SoupTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Black beans, chopped veggies, Mexican corn, and Ro-Tel make this a quick vegetarian dish to have on the table in about 35 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 30 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
In large batches, this would make a great potluck dish for a crowd.
Posted By: cookingmama
Posted On: May 22, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 2 tablespoons - vegetable oil
- 1/2 cups - chopped carrots
- 1/2 cups - chopped celery
- 1/2 cups - chopped onion
- 2 cans - 10 oz. Ro-Tel chunky diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 3 cans - 15 oz. each Ranch Style Black Beans undrained
- 1 cups - Mexican style corn (canned corn with peppers)
- 1/4 cups - fresh minced cilantro
Heat oil in a Dutch oven or large pan over medium heat. Add carrots, celery and onion.
Cook about 10 minutes or until tender.
Add all remaining ingredients, except cilantro. Heat to a boil; reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes.
Blend in the cilantro and serve.