Sun-Dried Tomato DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Cream cheese dip with sun-dried tomatoes; serve with crackers or bagel chips.
Category: Cold Dips
Prep Time: 75 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: PlantingSeeds
Posted On: Sep 25, 2021
Number of Servings:
- 8 ounces - (250 g) light spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons - (30 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoons - (5 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 cups - (60 mL) finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes (reconstituted, if dried)
- 1/4 cups - (60 mL) fresh basil chopped
- 2 cloves - garlic minced
Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice together in a bowl.
Add tomatoes, basil and garlic and mix well.
Let sit for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with crackers or bagel chips.