Strawberry Granola CrispTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Fresh strawberries topped with almond, coconut, oat granola crumble.
Prep Time: 45 min(s)
Cook Time: 40 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
This crisp can be baked a day ahead; let cool completely, cover and chill.
Posted By: mcarr
Posted On: Apr 20, 2019
Number of Servings:
- 2 pounds - strawberries hulled, halved, quartered
- 3 tablespoons - raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons - fresh lemon juice
- 4 1/2 teaspoons - cornstarch
- 1 pinchs - salt
- 1/4 cups - extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons - pure maple syrup
- 1 cups - old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cups - sliced almonds
- 1/3 cups - unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cups - all-purpose flour
- - Plain yogurt, whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream optional, for serving with
Place oven rack in lower third of oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Toss strawberries, raw sugar, lemon juice, cornstarch, and a pinch of salt in a large bowl to combine; transfer to a 9-inch diameter pie dish or 1 quart baking dish.
Stir oil and maple syrup in a medium bowl to combine. Add oats, almonds, coconut, flour and 2 pinches of salt; work together until mixture comes together in loose clumps, and scatter over filling.
Place crisp on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet (to protect oven from spill-overs) and bake until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbling, about 35 to 45 minutes.
Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve with a dollop of yogurt, whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.