Spinach & Goat Cheese Salad with Balsamic DressingTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Spinach leaves and fresh strawberries combined with a honey balsamic dressing.
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mcarr
Posted On: Jun 06, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 3 tablespoons - balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoons - mild honey
- 1 tablespoons - lemon or orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoons - salt
- 1 pinchs - black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoons - dried thyme
- 1/4 cups - olive oil
- 3 cups - spinach leaves
- 1 packages - spring medley salad mix
- 12 - strawberries sliced
- 4 ounces - goat cheese cut into cubes
- 1/2 cups - toasted almonds chopped
1.Roll goat cheese into almond-sized balls and press into chopped almonds to coat.
2.Combine balsamic vinegar, honey, lemon or orange juice and seasonings in a microwave safe dish. Stir to blend. Heat on high for 30 seconds in microwave. Whisk in olive oil to thicken.
3.Toss spinach leaves and spring medley salad and top with strawberries and goat cheese. Drizzle with warm dressing and serve.