Spinach Artichoke ChickenTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Keto-friendly casserole of chicken baked in a cheesy spinach artichoke sauce.
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 40 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: cookingmama
Posted On: Mar 22, 2018
Number of Servings:
- 10 ounces - artichoke hearts (frozen or canned) chopped
- 10 ounces - frozen chopped spinach thawed, drained well
- 4 ounces - cream cheese (full fat)
- 4 ounces - mayonnaise (full fat)
- 1 cups - parmesan cheese divided
- 1 cups - mozzarella cheese divided
- 3 cloves - garlic
- 1 bags - thawed chicken tenderloins
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut chicken tenderloins into chunks and place in baking dish; season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
While chicken is baking, mix together spinach, artichokes, garlic, cream cheese, mayonnaise, half of parmesan, and half of mozzarella; mix very well.
Remove chicken from oven after 15 minutes and cover it with the spinach artichoke mixture.
Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining parmesan and mozzarella over top.
Turn oven to Low Broil setting and place casserole back in oven for a few minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.