Spinach and Artichoke DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Reduced-fat hot appetizer dip made with spinach, artichokes and cheese.
Category: Hot dips
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 30 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Yield: 5-1/2 cups
Posted By: MarySue
Posted On: May 07, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 2 cups - shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/2 cups - fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cups - grated fresh Parmesan cheese divided
- 1/4 teaspoons - black pepper
- 3 cloves - garlic crushed
- 1 cans - 14 oz. artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 blocks - 8 oz. 1/3-less-fat cream cheese softened
- 1 blocks - 8 oz. fat-free cream cheese softened
- 1/2 packages - 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach thawed, drained, squeezed dry
- 1 packages - 13.5 oz. baked tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and next 6 ingredients (through spinach) in a large bowl and stir until well-blended.
Spoon mixture into a 1-1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
Serve with tortilla chips.