Spinach and Artichoke Al FornoTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
A classic Italian appetizer; this cheesy spinach and artichoke dip can be prepared in advance for parties & reheated.
artichokes and spinach
Category: Hot dips
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 20 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mcarr
Posted On: Sep 26, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 2 cups - canned artichokes drained and rinsed
- 2 cups - sauteed spinach drained and chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons - olive oil
- 1/4 cups - sun-dried tomatoes rough chopped
- 2 cups - asiago cheese shredded
- 1/2 cups - scallions sliced
- 1 cups - heavy cream
- 1 tablespoons - parmesan cheese grated
- - salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place artichokes, tomatoes, spinach and scallions in a large mixing bowl with Asiago cheese, cream and olive oil. Mix with a spatula until all ingredients are combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spread the filling evenly into a lightly greased oven-proof dish and sprinkle with Parmesan. Place dish in the center of the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with your choice of bread, crackers, vegetables or chips.