Snow on the Mountain Green BeansTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
A side dish of green beans (can, frozen or fresh) cooked in olive oil & lemon juice & topped with Feta cheese.
Green beans, Feta C heese
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
I took this dish to a friends home. To deep warm I put in a baking bowl & wrapped bowl in a bath towel.
Posted By: doriskeen
Posted On: Nov 07, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 2 pounds - Green Beans
- 2 tablespoons - Butter melted
- 1 tablespoons - extra virgin Olive Oil
- - Salt of Sea Salt to taste
- - Black Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons - Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cups - Fets Cheese crumbled
1. If using fresh green beans - bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add beans & cook uncovered until just tender, - 3-4 minutes. For can beans just drain. Frozen - cook in boiling water a couple of minutes.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter with the olive oil in a large skillet. When beans are tender, drain & add to the skillet. Continue cooking until they are the tenderness you like - about 2 more minutes.
3. Season with salt, pepper & lemon juice.
4. Place on a warmed serving dish & sprinkle with the feta cheese.