Smoked Salmon DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Ready in about 10 minutes, this creamy dip is a perfect party dip with veggies, crackers or breadsticks.
Category: Cold Dips
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
You can substitute one (7.5 ounce) can skinless salmon (drained), with 1/8 teaspoon hickory liquid smoke for the smoked salmon, if desired.
Posted By: cookingmama
Posted On: Jul 07, 2015
Number of Servings:
- 8 ounces - cream cheese or Neufchâtel softened
- 1/2 cups - sour cream
- 1 tablespoons - fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons - capers
- 2 tablespoons - finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons - chopped fresh dill
- 4 ounces - smoked salmon, coarsely chopped or see notes for substitution
Combine everything but the salmon in a food processor, and pulse until blended.
Stir in salmon.
Serve with vegetables, breadsticks, or crackers.