Slow Cooker Chipotle Pork StewTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
This spicy pork stew recipe includes some Kristian Regale Pomegranate-Apple sparkling juice for a nice twist of flavor.
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 360 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: dealsofsweetness
Posted On: May 13, 2014
Number of Servings:
- 3 cloves - garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoons - salt
- 1 - large Vidalia onion sliced into 1-inch slices
- 1 - large green pepper diced into 1-inch long pieces
- 1 - large yellow pepper diced into 1-inch long pieces
- 1 cans - 4-oz of diced tomatoes
- - cooked rice for serving with
- 3 pounds - to 4 lb. boneless pork roast
- 1 cups - Kristian Regale Pomegranate-Apple Sparkling Juice
- 2 - Chipotle Peppers in Adobo chopped finely
In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the juice, chipotles, garlic and salt. Next mix in the tomatoes.
Place the pork roast into your slow cooker and slowly pour the mixture over top. Next throw in the onions and peppers.
Put your lid on and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
When the meat is thoroughly cooked through, shred into medium chunks with two forks and stir well.
This is best served over white rice as a sort of rice stew.