Skinny Buffalo ChickenTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
This chicken recipe is a slight variation of a recipe that a friend gave to me. She does hers in a skillet, I think....feeds a hungry family or can make several pans for a crowd. The dip recipe is amazingly fresh tasting:)
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 45 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
At our grocery store, I get the large pack of chicken and the guys at the meat dept. will chop it up into cubes while I shop. This saves on prep time! For the sauce, there are two varieties of Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo. There is mild and then the regular. Domenic prefers the mild which is a little less spicy. Both sauces are delicious though so either will work just fine.
Posted By: snsdambrosio
Posted On: May 11, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 1 packages - chicken breasts cubed (large)
- 1 bottles - Buffalo Wing Sauce Sweet Baby Ray's
- 5 drops - Hot Sauce Frank's
- 1 containers - bleu cheese crumbles
- 1 cups - sour cream
- 1 cups - mayonnaise
- 1 whole - lemon juiced
- 3 cloves - chopped garlic fine
1. Spray 9 x 13 glass pan with cooking spray.
2. Arrange cubed chicken in a single layer in dish.
3. Pour sauce over and then randomly sprinkle 1,2, 3, 4, 5 drops of hot sauce over.
4. Bake on 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Take out a piece and check inside for done.
5. Mix dip ingredients and put in a container in fridge til ready to serve.
6. Dip is delish with chicken and a side of celery and carrots.