Shortcut Chicken Noodle SoupTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Diabetic friendly light and fast recipe for Chicken Noodle Soup.
Prep Time: 25 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Quick & Easy Dairy-Free Low-Fat Heart-Healthy Low-Cholesterol Diabetic Low-carb
Posted By: mcarradmin
Posted On: Jan 13, 2016
Number of Servings:
- 32 ounces - reduced-sodium, fat-free chicken broth
- 1 - carrot thinly sliced
- 1/2 cups - uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 cups - chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cups - celery chopped
- 2 tablespoons - onion chopped
- 1/8 teaspoons - black pepper
- 1 teaspoons - fresh parsley chopped
Coat a soup pot with nonstick cooking spray. Add carrots, celery and onions and saute over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
Add chicken broth and pepper and bring to a boil.
Stir in noodles and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and parsley and cook for 5 minutes more. Serve hot.