Sheryl's Chicken and BroccoliTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Cheesy chicken and broccoli bake.
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 50 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Melindaschartz
Posted On: Jan 27, 2022
Number of Servings:
- 4 - to 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 stalks - to 3 stalks of broccoli
- 2 cans - cream of chicken soup
- 1 packages - shredded mozzarella cheese
- - cooked pasta optional
1. Cook the chicken; let cool and shred it.
2. Cook broccoli in small pieces (boil on stove or steam in microwave with steam bags - much easier).
3. Using an oblong glass baking pan, layer soup on the bottom, shredded chicken and broccoli, then soup, chicken, broccoli. Or you could evenly mix it in a bowl first.
4. Spread shredded cheese over the top and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
If you want this with pasta, cook the pasta and drain. Just mix the shredded cooked chicken, soup, broccoli and cheese in with the pasta in a big pot on the stove, until it's mixed well and cheese is melted.