Seven Layer Fiesta DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
A fun tasty dip for parties; serve with chips.
Category: Cold Dips
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mcarr
Posted On: Feb 25, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 1 cans - refried beans 16 oz.
- 1 containers - sour cream 16 oz.
- 1 packages - taco seasoning
- 2 cups - cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 - tomato chopped
- 1/2 cups - sliced green onions
- 1 cups - guacamole
- 1/2 cups - sliced black olives
- - tortilla chips
Spread refried beans in a shallow serving dish. Mix sour cream with taco seasoning; spread over beans. Top with cheese, tomato, onion, dollops of guacamole and olives. Serve with tortilla chips.