Seasoned Potato CubesTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
May use red, white or sweet potatoes. This is pictured with the "Weeknight Pork Chops" - recipe is under Pork.
Potatoes, Chicken Broth, Red & Green Peppers
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
I do not use the brown sugar.
Posted By: doriskeen
Posted On: Oct 01, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 4 - Medium Potatoes Cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1/4 cups - Butter cubed
- 1/2 teaspoons - seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoons - pepper
- 1/4 teaspoons - garlic powder
- 1 - small Sweet Red pepper chopped
- 1 - small Onion chopped
- 1 - small Green Pepper (optional) chopped
- 1/2 cups - Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoons - Brown Sugar (optional)
1. In a large skillet, cook & stir the potatoes in butter over medium-high heat until lightly brown.
2. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, garlic powder & pepper
3. Add red & green peppers & onion
4. Cook & stir for 5 minutes
5. Combine the broth & brown sugar (if desired; pour over vegetables.
6. Bring to a boil; reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until tender