Seafood Sinigang by NutriAsiaTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
While many other soups have a more restrained flavor, sinigang hits you with its unmistakable sour taste. Not a week goes by when a Filipino household goes without this staple, in one form or another.
Category: Fish or seafood
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: ph.nutriasia
Posted On: Apr 20, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 1/4 kilograms - Sliced Salmon
- 1/4 kilograms - Medium Shrimp
- 4 cups - Water
- 2 pieces - Tomatoes Sliced
- 1 pieces - Green Chili Pepper
- 1/4 cups - Raddish Sliced
- 1 teaspoons - Fish Sauce
- 1 packages - UFC Sinigang Sa Sampalok Mix
- 1/4 cups - Okra Sliced
- 1/4 cups - Kangkong Leaves and Stalks
1. Combine water, onion, tomatoes, labanos, sili and Datu Puti Patis. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add fish, shrimps and okra. Allow to simmer. Add UFC Sinigang Mix and kangkong. Simmer for 5 minutes or until cooked. If desired serve with Datu Puti Patis on the side.