Seafood DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Cheesy dip with shrimp, lobster, and crab.
Category: Hot dips
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mimisrecipes
Posted On: Sep 20, 2018
Number of Servings:
- 2 pounds - Velveeta cheese
- 1 cups - cream or more, as needed to thin cheese
- - Worcestershire sauce to taste
- - garlic salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons - sherry or more, as desired
- 1 packages - chopped lobster
- 1 packages - crab slivered
- 1 packages - shrimp
- - large Fritos for serving with
In the top of a double boiler, melt Velveeta with cream, using more cream if needed to thin cheese to desired consistency.
Add Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, sherry, lobster, crab and shrimp.
Heat and serve in chafing dish with large Fritos for dipping.