Scandinavian Lemon Spice MixTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
A refreshing blend of dill, tarragon, lemon peel and caraway; make your own mix and store for up to 6 months.
Category: Sauces and marinades
Prep Time: 5 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: cookingmama
Posted On: Sep 13, 2014
Number of Servings:
- 2 tablespoons - dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons - dried tarragon crushed
- 2 teaspoons - dried lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons - onion powder
- 1 teaspoons - caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoons - ground black pepper
Shake everything together in a small jar; cover and store in a cool, dark place for up to 6 months.
Yields about 6 tablespoons; serving size is 1/2 teaspoon.