Salmon DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Cold salmon dip.
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Private
Posted By: deniserf
Posted On: Jul 20, 2022
Number of Servings:
- 1 packages - 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cups - sour cream
- 1/4 cups - butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons - chopped pimento peppers
- 1 tablespoons - chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoons - grated onion
- 1 cans - 7 oz. salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1/4 teaspoons - dried dill weed
In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, butter, pimentos, parsley and onion; beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in the salmon and dill. Cover and refrigerate until serving.