Roasted Walnut Pesto PotatoesTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Nice variation for potatoes' preparation
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 35 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: mamakjking
Posted On: Nov 04, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 2 pounds - Red potatoes Cut into 1-1/2 in. chunks
- 4 tablespoons - Extra virgin olive oil Divided use
- 1 teaspoons - Coarse sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoons - Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves - Garlic Peeled
- 3/4 cups - Packed Italian parsley leaves Without stems
- 1/4 cups - Packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cups - Walnut pieces
- 1/2 cups - Pecorino-Romano Cheese Shredded
1. Heat oven to 400. Arrange potatoes in a 15X10-in. rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle 2 T of the olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper over potatoes. Toss to coat potatoes w/ oil and spread into a single layer in pan.
2. Roast 15 min.; toss well and continue to roast 10 additional minutes.
3. Meanwhile, using a food processor with the motor running, drop garlic through feed tube; process until minced. Add parsley, basil, walnuts and shredded cheese; process until herbs and walnuts are minced. With motor still running, drizzle remaining 2 T olive oil through feed tube and process until well-combined.
4. Spoon mixture over potatoes; toss well and continue to roast 5-10 min. or until potatoes are tender.