Roasted Red Potato SaladTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Quick and Easy Potato Salad!
Category: Side dishes
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 10 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
If you would like to, add some paprika and parsley when it comes out of the fridge.
Posted By: victoriav
Posted On: Apr 07, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 2 pounds - Red Potatoes Cut into 1-in. cubes
- 1 - Medium Onion Chopped
- 4 - Large Hard Boiled Eggs Sliced
- 6 - Bacon Strips Cooked and Crumbled
- 1 cups - Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoons - Salt
- 1/4 teaspoons - Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place potatoes in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, until tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally, 25-30 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes.
2. Transfer to a large bowl; add onion, eggs, bacon, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.