Roasted Red Pepper HummusTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Throw these ingredients into a food processor (or blender) to quickly make your own delicious hummus.
Category: Cold Dips
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: groovybeets.com
Posted On: Oct 14, 2014
Number of Servings:
- 1 cans - 16 oz. chilled chickpeas or garbanzo beans drained
- 2 tablespoons - sesame tahini, sunflower seed or nut butter
- 4 cloves - fresh garlic peeled
- 1/3 cups - roasted red peppers if using jarred, drain the peppers
- 3 tablespoons - extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons - fresh parsley or basil roughly chopped
- - juice of one fresh lemon
- - pinch of sea salt to taste
Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until creamy smooth.
Taste test and adjust olive oil and seasonings as needed. Cover and chill until serving.
Fabulous with fresh organic veggies, rice crackers, or organic gluten-free blue corn chips.