Roasted Poblano and Sausage DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
An easy recipe with phenomenal flavor, but not too spicy.
Category: Hot dips
Prep Time: 25 min(s)
Cook Time: 40 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: PlantingSeeds
Posted On: Sep 23, 2021
Number of Servings:
- 2 - large poblano peppers
- 1/2 pounds - bulk sausage cooked and crumbled
- 1 packages - 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 8 ounces - sour cream
- 1/2 cups - mayonnaise
- 1/4 cups - diced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoons - garlic powder
- - pinch of kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups - shredded cheddar-jack cheese blend
- - tortilla or corn chips for serving with
Set broiler to high heat. Roast peppers an inch below broiler, turning every 5 minutes - for about 15 minutes total - until well charred and blackened all over.
Transfer peppers to a resealable bag and seal to close. let peppers steam until cool enough to handle, then remove seeds and chop finely.
Mix cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until well combined - does not need to be perfectly smooth. Add the poblano, sausage, green onion, salt and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Spread mixture in a 9-inch pie plate and top with remaining cheese.
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Put pie plate in oven and heat dip for 15 to 20 minutes until it is heated through.
Serve with tortilla or corn chips.