Red Potato SaladTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Red potatoes with a tangy coating of pickle juice, cider vinegar and mayonnaise.
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 40 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: julied
Posted On: Jul 03, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 3 pounds - red potatoes unpeeled
- 3/4 cups - onion chopped
- 3/4 cups - red pepper chopped
- 3/4 cups - celery chopped
- 1/2 cups - dill pickles finely chopped
- 3 - hard-boiled large eggs chopped
- 2 tablespoons - dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoons - cider vinegar
- 3/4 cups - mayonnaise
- - salt and pepper to taste
In a large pot, cover red potatoes with salted cold water and bring to boil over high heat. Cook until they are tender, easy to pierce with a fork or skewer, about 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine onion, red pepper, celery, dill pickles, and hard-boiled eggs in a large bowl.
Drain potatoes and cut into half-inch pieces while still warm. Transfer to the bowl and sprinkle with dill pickle juice and cider vinegar. Toss salad gently with mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper.
Chill before serving.