RatatouilleTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Delicious dish of vegetables, tomatoes and spices. Can be served alone or over pasta as a main dish.
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: sharilyn
Posted On: Mar 13, 2013
Number of Servings:
- 1 cloves - garlic minced
- 1 - medium onion coarsely chopped
- 4 - small-medium zucchini halved lengthwise, chopped in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 - bell pepper coarsely chopped
- 1 cans - diced tomatoes small can
- 1 packages - fresh sliced mushrooms optional
- - salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoons - dried parsley
- 1 teaspoons - dried oregano
In a non-stick skillet, over medium heat, cook garlic and onion for about 1-2 minutes. Add zucchini and bell pepper; cook until tender.
Add tomatoes (and mushrooms, if desired) and spices. Cook for about 5-10 minutes.
Serve alone or over pasta as a main dish.