Ranch Salad with Roasted VegetablesTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
A hearty salad especially nice with any grilling entree. Unique blend of flavors.
Category: Vegetable salads
Prep Time: 10 min(s)
Cook Time: 30 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Kaysue4
Posted On: Feb 26, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 1 pounds - red potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 whole - carrots cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 - small red onion cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoons - olive oil
- 1 heads - romaine lettuce torn
- 1/3 cups - light ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons - parmesan cheese grated
Heat oven to 425 F.
Combine first 4 ingredients in 15x10x1-inch pan.
Bake 25 minutes or until tender, sitrring after 15 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
Toss lettuce with dressing; place on 4 serving plates. Top with vegetable mixture and cheese.