Ranch Dressing DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Use organic herbs in this simple party dip mix for higher antioxidant value.
Category: Cold Dips
Prep Time: 40 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Grapeseed oil vegenaise is available at most healthfood stores, including Market Street (and maybe other United stores) and sometimes you can find it at Kroger. Be sure to get the grapeseed oil one – not the other one, which has canola oil, which is very unhealthy because the fats are denatured.
Posted By: healthforapurpose
Posted On: Dec 06, 2013
Number of Servings:
- 1 cups - grapeseed oil vegenaise
- 1/2 teaspoons - dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoons - dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoons - garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoons - salt
- 1/2 cups - organic sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoons - dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoons - onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoons - ground black pepper
In a large bowl, whisk everything together. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
Tammy’s variation: ¾ cups vegenaise, ¾ c sour cream; use twice as much of everything else.