Ranch Deviled EggsTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Easy appetizer of jalapenos, roma tomatoes, and eggs filled with spicy deviled egg filling for a zesty appetizer.
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 20 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Each 2-appetizer serving: 92 cal, 7 g fat, 123 mg chol, 192 mg sodium, 3 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 4 g pro.
Posted By: Kaysue4
Posted On: Feb 26, 2017
Number of Servings:
- 4 - jalapeno peppers
- 4 - small roma tomatoes halved
- 8 - hard-cooked eggs peeled and halved
- 1/2 cups - plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons - snipped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cups - thinly sliced green onions
- 1 packages - 1 oz. ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons - olive oil
- 4 - garlic-stuffed green olives sliced, optional for garnish
1. Coat a small skillet with vegetable oil; heat over medium heat. (When working with chile peppers, wear plastic or rubber gloves; if bare hands touch peppers, wash well with soap and water). Cook peppers for 5 minutes, turning occasionally, until lightly charred. Cool.
2. Halve peppers; remove seeds and membranes. Scoop out tomato halves; set halves aside.
3. Remove yolks from eggs and place in a medium bowl. Add 4 of the egg white halves to the bowl; mash with a fork. Stir in yogurt, cilantro, green onions, dressing mix, and oil. Spoon mixture into halved jalapenos, tomatoes and egg whites.
4. Cover and chill up to 8 hours. Top with olive slices, if you like.