Queso Cheese DipTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
White cheese dip with jalapenos and cumin for seasoning.
Category: Hot dips
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: jnewsome
Posted On: Mar 26, 2018
Number of Servings:
- 2 cups - Asadero cheese shredded
- 2 - or 3 fresh jalapenos chopped
- 1/2 cups - half and half cream
- 1/3 cups - onion chopped fine
- 1 teaspoons - ground cumin
- - salt to taste
Heat all ingredients together over low heat, stirring constantly until cheese is melted.
Serve warm with tortilla chips.