Pumpkin-Walnut MuffinsTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 25 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
To toast walnuts, preheat oven to 350°. Scatter walnuts on a baking sheet and place in oven. Toast until lightly browned and crisp, about 10 minutes.
Posted By: MarySue
Posted On: May 06, 2020
Number of Servings:
- - Butter
- 2 - Eggs
- 1/2 cups - Dark Brown Sugar packed
- 1/4 teaspoons - Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoons - Nutmeg freshly grated
- 3/4 cups - Fresh Pumpkin Puree
- 3 tablespoons - Butter melted
- 1/2 cups - Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons - Baking Powder
- 3/4 cups - Toasted Walnuts coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Grease inside of 12 muffin tins, each with one-third cup capacity
3. Break eggs into mixing bowl and beat lightly. Add brown sugar and stir. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin puree and melted butter; blend.
4. Sift together flour and baking powder and beat them into egg mixture. Stir in walnuts.
5. Spoon equal portions of the mixture into the muffin tins, filling each about two-thirds full.
6. Place tins in oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes.