Pumpkin TrifleTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
A delicious trifle with layers of crushed ginger snap cookies, pumpkin spice pudding, and Cool Whip, garnished with cookie crumbs.
Prep Time: 40 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: Bonadio
Posted On: Mar 12, 2019
Number of Servings:
- 3 cups - cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages - 1 oz. fat-free butterscotch pudding
- 1 cans - 15 oz. pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3/4 teaspoons - ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoons - ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoons - ground ginger
- 1 2/3 cups - roughly crushed ginger snap cookies
- 2 1/2 cups - fat-free Cool Whip
Combine milk and pudding – beat for 2 minutes
Chill pudding in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes
Add pumpkin and spices to pudding and mix well
Sprinkle 2/3 cup crushed cookies onto bottom of a large glass bowl.
Spread about 2 cups of the pudding mixture over the cookies.
Spread 1 ½ cups cool whip on top of pudding.
Repeat procedure and top with Cool Whip.
Sprinkle with cookie crumbs for garnish.
Chill until ready to serve,