Pumpkin smoothieTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Creamy and delicious
Prep Time: 5 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Breakfast/Brunch Holidays Kid-Friendly Quick & Easy Seasonal Thanksgiving
Posted By: katie347
Posted On: Jun 24, 2013
Number of Servings:
- 1 cans - pumpkin pie filling
- 3 cups - whole milk
- 1/2 cups - vanilla yogurt
- 3 dashes - cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons - graham crackers crushed
1. Well ahead of time, place pumpkin pie filling into a freezer-safe container. Freeze for a few hours or until frozen solid.
2. To make the smoothie, add milk, and yogurt to a blender. Drop in the frozen pumpkin pie filling and blend until the frozen filling is completely pulverized. Add more milk or yogurt as needed to get it the consistency you'd like.
3. Pour into individual glasses and sprinkle the tops with graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately!
*Note: Make a lower-calorie smoothie by using unsweetened/unflavored pumpkin puree, nonfat plain yogurt, and the sweetener of your choice.
*Can also sprinkle with cinnamon and/or nutmeg instead of graham cracker crumbs.