Prosciutto Asparagus SpiralsTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Easy to prepare, but oh so elegant...these tempting appetizers feature asparagus spears individually wrapped with prosciutto, garlic & herb cheese and flaky puff pastry.
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: ecarr
Posted On: Apr 06, 2012
Number of Servings:
- 1 packages - (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 6 tablespoons - garlic & herb spreadable cheese, softened
- 8 slices - prosciutto or thinly sliced deli ham
- 30 - medium asparagus spears, trimmed
1. Heat the oven to 400°F. Unfold the pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Spread 3 tablespoons cheese on each pastry sheet. Top each with 4 slices prosciutto. Cut each into 15 strips crosswise, making 30 in all.
2. Tightly wrap 1 pastry strip around each asparagus spear, prosciutto-side in. Place the pastries seam-side down onto 2 baking sheets.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.