Pressure Cooker White Bean RibollitaTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Pressure cooker version of bean and veggie soup.
Prep Time: 20 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Private
Posted By: KathyD
Posted On: Nov 24, 2021
Number of Servings:
- 1/4 teaspoons - crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cans - 14.5 oz. diced tomatoes
- 2 cans - 15.5 oz. each cannellini beans drained, rinsed
- 1 tablespoons - chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 cups - chicken or vegetable stock
- 8 cups - loosely packed destemmed kale leaves torn into small pieces
- - salt
- 4 cups - artisan bread (day-old bread works best) torn
- - finely grated Parmesan cheese optional
- 3 tablespoons - extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 1 - large onion chopped
- 3 cloves - garlic minced
- 2 - medium carrots diced
- 2 ribs - celery diced
In pressure cooker on high sauté setting, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Cook onion until soft and translucent, about 3 minutes. Add garlic, continue cooking 1 minute. Add carrots and celery; continue cooking 3 minutes.
Add pepper flakes, tomatoes, beans, rosemary and stock. Lock on lid, move vent to sealed position. Cook at high pressure 5 minutes. Bring down pressure with quick release. Carefully open cooker.
Add kale leaves. Lock on lid, move vent to sealed position. Cook at high pressure 1 minute. Bring down pressure with quick release. Carefully open cooker.
Season with salt, if needed. Add bread; let sit 1 minute to soften.
Ladle into bowls. Drizzle evenly with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
Refrigerate any leftovers.