Potato CandyTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
This was a recipe from my dad, who I think got it from his mom Grandma (Kathleen) Brown. It's really sweet but addictive.
Potatoes and peanut butter
Prep Time: 15 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Private
Posted By: cindysowder
Posted On: Mar 03, 2022
Number of Servings:
- 1/2 cups - Mashed Potato
- 1 pounds - Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cups - Peanut Butter
1. Put mashed potatoes in a large bowl and added powdered sugar a cup at a time until very stiff.
2. Sprinkle powdered sugar on a large piece of wax paper.
3. Spread potato mixture out on paper.
4. Sprinkle powdered sugar over mixture and roll out to 1/2" thickness.
5. Spread peanut butter over mixture to desired thickness.
6. Roll up like a jelly roll, chill over night.
7. Remove wrap and slice.