Pork And Shrimp DumplingTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
The flavors of the sesame oil, shrimp and vegetables form the base of any good dumpling. Enjoy this different deep-fried version that fills your mouth with crunchy goodness.
Pork and Shrimp
Prep Time: 45 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: ph.nutriasia
Posted On: May 05, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 250 grams - Lean ground pork
- 250 grams - Medium shrimp peeled and minced
- 1/2 cups - Turnip chopped
- 1/2 tablespoons - Sesame oil
- 1/4 cups - Water
- 1 tablespoons - Cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoons - Fine salt
- 1/2 tablespoons - Ginger minced
- 1 tablespoons - Spring onions minced
- 45 pieces - Wonton wrappers
- 1 pieces - Egg beaten
- 2 cups - Palm oil
- 1/2 cups - Catsup for dipping
1. Combine the lean ground pork, minced shrimp, chopped turnips, sesame oil, water, cornstarch, fine salt and ginger. Mix until smooth and sticky.
2. Working with 1 wonton wrapper at a time, scoop about ½ tablespoon pork and shrimp mixture into the center of each wrapper.
3. Moisten edges of wonton wrapper with beaten egg, and bring 2 opposite corners to center, pinching points to seal.
4. Bring remaining 2 corners to center, pinching points to seal. Pinch 4 edges together to seal.
5. Heat the Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a deep pan, and deep-fry dumplings until they turn golden brown.
6. Serve the fried dumplings with UFC Banana Catsup.