Pistachio and Cream Ring Cake / Ciambellone Panna e PistacchioTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 40 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
If we want a chocolate flavor: 30 gr of cocoa and 20gr of sugar.
Posted By: ISC
Posted On: Jun 05, 2021
Number of Servings:
- 4 whole - Eggs Room temperature
- 150 grams - All purpose flour
- 100 grams - Pistachio flour
- 250 grams - Cream Room temperature
- 130 grams - Sugar
- 16 grams - Baking powder A sachet
- 1 teaspoons - Vanilla extract
- preheat the oven at 180 degree (Celsius)
- whisk the eggs with the sugar for few minutes
- then add the vanilla and mix again,
- add now half of the liquid cream and mix
- mix the flour with the baking powder and sift half in the bowl and keep whisking, slowly start to add all the flour.
- now add the rest of the liquid cream, mix and add the other flour and the pistachio one. Whisk again for few minutes.
-pour the batter in a pre-greased baking pan (or in a pan with baking paper)
-cook in the oven for 40 minutes (depending on your oven)
-do the toothpick test and enjoy.