Pasta with Fresh Tomato SauceTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Fresh tomatoes and seasonings served over pasta.
Category: Sauces and marinades
Prep Time: 30 min(s)
Cook Time: 15 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: PlantingSeeds
Posted On: Sep 23, 2021
Number of Servings:
- 6 - to 7 medium ripe tomatoes peeled, seeded
- 1 cloves - garlic minced
- 1 - small onion chopped finely
- 8 - large basil leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoons - finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoons - finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons - salt
- - freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cups - olive oil
- - juice from 1 small lemon strained
- 1 pounds - pasta cooked
Mix all ingredients except pasta together in a large bowl and let stand at room temperature.
Cook pasta. Drain and toss with sauce.