Pasta with 15-minute Burst Cherry Tomato SauceTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
Prep Time: 0 min(s)
Cook Time: 0 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Posted By: gardner.marilyn
Posted On: Jul 19, 2022
Number of Servings:
- 1 pounds - pasta
- - Kosher Salt
- 1/2 cups - olive oil
- 2 - large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 pints - cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoons - freshly ground black pepper
- - pinch of sugar
- 1 cups - coarsely chopped fresh basil
- - freshly grated parmesan (for serving)
Step 1 Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente; drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Step 2 Meanwhile, heat oil in a 12" skillet or wide heavy saucepan over medium-high. Add garlic, then tomatoes, pepper, sugar, and 1 tsp. salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes burst and release their juices to form a sauce, 6?8 minutes.
Step 3 Toss pasta with tomato sauce and basil. Top with Parmesan.