Pancake in a MugTell a Friend
Rate this recipe:
Rating : 0
This is the easiest pancake recipe I know and is becoming a favorite dessert. I discovered this while Sheltering at Home and has been a yummy time saver made in the microwave!
Instant pancake mix
Prep Time: 5 min(s)
Cook Time: 3 min(s)
Recipe Type: Public
Feel free to experiment!
Posted By: esubdish
Posted On: Nov 17, 2020
Number of Servings:
- 1/4 cups - Dry, complete pancake mix The kind that needs only water
- 1/4 cups - Water
- 5 - Berries Optional, can be frozen
- 1/4 cups - Pecan Halves Optional
- - Maple Syrup warmed, for serving
1. Fill the bottom 1/4 of a large mug with the pancake dry mix.
2. Fill the mug with water until it's half full. Whisk the mix and the water until smooth.
3. Fold half of the berries/pecans into the batter.
4. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, then top with the remaining fruit and nuts.
5. Microwave for 30 to 60 seconds more, or until set. Serve with maple syrup.